I am using the search terms that visitors of my blog are using at Google and other search engines to find my website. Some of the search terms are in the form of a question and some are not. I attempt to answer 5 of these questions every day. Answers are usually kept sort. Anyone can ask a domain related question using the “contact us” form.
I also get a lot of inquiries for my domain names. Anyone interested can leave a comment at the landing page. People may leave a strange or funny comment and that is featured in “Inquiry of the day”.
Inquiry of the day:
Domain Name: tv******
Comments: I want to register my child for talented kids
(I don’t agree…)
What is backorderzone?
Backorderzone is a domain name auction venue. Backorder zone only auctions .com and .net domains that are dropped. These are domains that expire and enter redemption period and then pending delete status.
What is snapnames?
Also a domain name auction venue. SnapNames can acquire or sell the following TLDs: .com, .net, .org, .mobi, .us, .info, co.uk, and .biz. Snapnames also auctions off expired domain names from their registrar partners before the domains enter redemption period:
Endurance / Dotster
Japan Registry by GMO
- go daddy auctions not highest offer
- godaddy auctions no releasing domain name
- if I win a godaddy auction do I have to buy domain
- If you don’t have the highest offer in a go daddy auction then you won’t get the domain name. It’s the same with any other auction!
- GoDaddy auctions will not release the domain name you won if the domain was expired and the owner renewed it after you paid. Or if the seller changed his mind. Apparently this happens often lately.
- Yes! If you don’t want to buy it why did you bid in the first place???
sub domains udrp
The UDRP rules do not apply to subdomains of domain names.
udrp no contest transfer
This is when you are hit with a UDRP complaint and you don’t want to respond but you simply want to transfer the domain name to the complainant. You can ask the complainant to transfer the domain name to them and if they agree you can then both ask the arbitration center to terminate the UDRP complaint. This termination benefits the respondent because it relieves it of a finding of bad faith and might save the complainant a few money.