October was the best month ever at OnlineDomain.com in terms of views and visitors. More than 700 comments were made by readers.
One of the two best posts I wrote in October is not even in the top 10: .NYC: 22% Of Registrants Bought Only 1 Domain Each, 3% Of Registrants Bought 30% Of All Domains. The other one was September: My 639 Domain Name Renewals And 118 Drops (15.6%) that is in #8. My best posts don’t get a lot of love. I thought these were good, anyway…
The most popular post was the poll Are You Renewing Your New gTLD Domains?. Other topics included My Renewals and Drops, Moniker, .OOO, .NYC, Ebola.com, Uniregistry and Rick Schwartz.
Here are the top 10 posts for October 2014 in terms of views:
- Are You Renewing Your New gTLD Domains?
- How To Check If Any Of Your Domains Have Been Stolen From Moniker
- .OOO Has 28,133 Premium(?) Domains And 149 Registrations After Its 1st Day
- What (Bad) .NYC Domains Were Registered In Priority Period
- Media Around The World Attacking The Ebola.com Owners (and their mothers…)
- 4 Months Without Rick
- New Low: Google Glass Used As Bait For Students To Get Free .XYZ Domains
- September: My 639 Domain Name Renewals And 118 Drops (15.6%)
- Future Media Architects (FMA) Transfers 100,000 Domains To Uniregistry
- KorsVodka.com Sale For $750,000 Is A Fake
And a few good posts that most people missed probably because of bad timing:
- .NYC: 22% Of Registrants Bought Only 1 Domain Each, 3% Of Registrants Bought 30% Of All Domains
- 83% Of Lawyers Not Eager To Get .Lawyer Or .Attorney Domains
- Beware Of Network Solutions Domain Expiration Dates
- “What Have We Learned From .Com?” Apparently Not A Lot!
- Blogger Gives Confusing Domain Name Advice